Monday 12 April 2010

Your Wish is My Order

I walk along the lane of sorrow it’s a lane so narrow
I let go all the traffic, all the juggles in the walk
I look at the highway far from site
Channel the energy from every bite, towards that site

I walk and walk and might fell down
At times time will make me look like a clown
People drew happiness from my blood
At times as much as they could

Every hurt was an inspiration Every bite grew the determination
Iron was the analogy for later and air for the former
Iron did grew strong and the air was let gone..

I ran at times as i saw getting near the highway
I ran as if there is no way
Blood oozed at times, unnoticed all the times

As I saw the final steps i raised the speed
Fell down rolling along the floor.yet eyes were there on the goal.

I reached with blooded hands and wounded legs.
The moment i stood up and watched overit was no pain
I thanked the existence for all this

He smiled and said get ready for the next act of mine
With all love and respect I said, "Your wish is my order"

No comments: